Business DevelopmentCorporation of Vernon
Annual Meeting –October 16, 2013-7:00am
Business Development Corporationof Vernon Office
1724 Pease Street
Vernon, Texas 76384
1. CallTo Order.
2. Election of Officers: The Chair willhear nominations from the floor regarding
a slate of officers for fiscal yearof 10/1/13-9/30/14.
The newly electedchairman will immediately preside over the meeting.
3. Public Comment. Hear Citizen Comments with a limitation of FiveMinutes.
(Citizens wishing tocomment must complete the provided form and hand
it to the Secretary before thestart of the meeting.)
4. Approval of Minutes for the Regular Meetingof September 18, 2013.
5. Acceptance of Financial Report for September2013.
6. Open Session: Project update - Gebo’s.
7. Open Session: Groundwater update anddiscuss and consider filing a Brief in response to
Senator Estes’ request foran Attorney General Opinion regarding Red River Authority
8. Open Session: Discuss and consider action regarding giving infrastructure
support to local small business as primary focus for BDC projects pursuant
tothe BDC Strategic Planning Session and validated by Community Planning
9. Open Session: Project Assistance Request by Temple Metals,LLC.
10. Executive Session: Texas Government Code Subchapter D., Section551.087 Deliberations
Regarding Economic Development Incentive – Temple Metals,LLC.
11. Open Session: Discuss and consideraction regarding Executive Session: Texas Government
Code Subchapter D. Section551.087 Deliberation Regarding Economic Development
12. Office Report.